Monday, September 01, 2014

Santa Fe Dreaming

Carol Sunday has a lovely pattern out called Santa Fe.  I can't afford those kits!  But anyway, I'll just fake up something with my knitting machine and hopefully end up with the "feel" of it.  I was trying to get away without having to purchase any yarns and just fill in with scraps I have, but I decided that turquoise/mottle denim sock yarn may not work.  I'm probably going to do a very subdued version of a fake Santa Fe with mostly greys and natural color.

And another little project was a little clothesline laundry basket for a set of dryer balls for a buddy of mine.  I think it turned out adorable.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dryer balls basket turned out beautifully!

And the sweater project looks very promising. I can't wait to see it when it's done!

nancy